MACROVITA body butter RELAXING olive oil & lavender 200ml
- Relaxing body butter MACROVITA - restores the natural structure of the skin, leaving it soft and surrounds with the extract of lavender flowers. As many as 91% of the ingredients are of natural origin. The skin becomes visibly rejuvenated and moisturized.
Save by buying more
Nutrition and velvety smoothness
Extract of lavender flowers in the care of a relaxing effect
The antioxidant effect of bio-components
A series of body butters MACROVITA convincing by pleasure of use, high content of natural ingredients and extremely effective care. MACROVITA RELAXING BODY BUTTER has the consistency of soft cream, making it very pleasant to use. Natural bio-extracts and fresh and pleasant lavender fragrance bring relaxation make the butter natural cosmetic ideal for the body and senses.
Butter body has been created as a rich composition of natural nutrients, including moisturizing and nourishing extract of bio-avocado and combinations of butters and vegetable oils. Their task is superior hydration and restoration of the lipid layer of epidermis. MACROVITA has combined in natural cosmetic moisturizing properties of bio-olive oil with nourishing shea butter, organic aloe vera responsible for the elasticity and softening beeswax. Exceptionally natural butter formula restores the natural structure of the skin, leaving it soft, flexible and gently scented. Due to the active ingredients of natural origin butter makes your skin visibly rejuvenated.
Content of natural ingredients reaches 91%.
The formula without parabens, free from mineral oil (paraffin), silicones, petrolatum, propylene glycol, and without genetically modified plant extracts (GMO FREE).
COMPOSITION OF NATURAL COMPONENTS:
- olive oil from Crete* - wealth of vitamins, minerals, natural antioxidants, polyphenols and monounsaturated fatty acids. Olive oil used in cosmetics MACROVITA comes from Greece and is considered as the best in the world. Works intensively as an antioxidant, stimulates cells, anti-inflammatory, stimulates healthy hair growth, moisturizes and nourishes.
- lavender flower extract - obtained from flowers of lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Rich in polyphenol derivatives (rosemary acid), triterpenes (ursolic acid), essential oil, tannins, phytosterols and mineral compounds. Effectively regulates moisture level of the skin and sebum production, soothes the skin and acts antibacterial.
- avocado oil* - nourishes, moisturizes and add some shine, acts regenerative and reduces skin inflammations. Thanks to the content of vitamins A, E and antioxidant properties makes the skin regains youthful freshness, becomes firm and vital.
- shea butter - contains significant quantities of vitamins A and E, polyphenols and natural UV filters, has a remarkable moisturizing and antioxidant properties, slows the aging processes, nourishes, soothes wrinkles, restores skin vitality and healthy appearance.
- cocoa butter - contains high concentration of free fatty acids and plant sterols, little cocoa is biocompatible with the human skin, the skin is properly hydrated and greased
- complex vitamins E+C+F - have a major impact on the maintenance of the proper condition of the skin, enhances properties of collagen synthesis, thereby delaying aging of the skin and prevent wrinkles, prevents occurrence of redness and discoloration, purifying and detoxifying properties, which allows you to maintain the proper structure of the skin, and the preservation of sensation of freshness and smoothness, maintaining an appropriate level of skin hydration and production of natural protective filter of skin surface, antioxidant properties, prevent flabbiness and skin dehydration
- aloe vera* - vitamins A, C and E act as antioxidant and eliminates free radicals. Aloe stimulates fibroblast and cells activity producing collagen and elastin. As a result, hair become well moisturized.
- allantoin - accelerates cell renewal, soothing and moisturizing properties, facilitates healing of damaged skin. Exfoliating effect, stimulates the formation of new, fresh and firm layer of epidermis.
- licorice* - basing ingredient of licorice is glycyrrhizic acid with outstanding soothing and regenerating properties, works anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, perfectly moisturizes and eliminates free radicals
- provitamin B5 (panthenol) - healing effect, relieves irritations, redness and perfectly moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft and flexible, does not exhibit allergenic properties
* BIO ingredients with organic certificate
Every day, after a bath or shower, use soft, velvety butter on the whole body. May also be used on slightly damp skin. Perform gentle body massage until absorbed. Do not rinse. Suitable for a relaxing massage. For external use only.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado*) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive*) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Aloe* Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice*) Root Extract, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol | *BIO
approximate weight of the cosmetic and packaging