(effective since the May 25, 2018)
3. MultiBOX24.pl does everything within its power to guarantee respect of privacy and protection of the information concerning personal details provided while using the Web Page and making purchases at the Store and takes all necessary actions to this end.
Scope of data transferred at registration and making purchases
4. The Store operated by MultiBOX24.pl enables its anonymous use as long as its User wishes. Making purchases or registration at the Store using the Web Page requires providing the following personal information through the Web Page and other forms of communication:
1) full name,
3) date of birth (providing this information is an optional),
4) tax identification number (optional, in particular when you request a VAT invoice),
5) address of registered permanent residence,
6) another address for correspondence to which a specified order should be shipped,
7) e-mail address,
8) telephone number.
5. Registration at the Store is free of charge and is optional. Providing information in order to register at the store or submit an order for the products offered by the Store is a matter of a User's free will and informed choice. However, providing incomplete or untrue information might make it impossible to deliver an order.
Information clause regarding the processing of personal data
6. Your personal data is processed by us in accordance with the requirements of law, and in particular they comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). ("GDPR").
7. The Data controller declares that he has the necessary systems and applies appropriate procedures to protect personal data against unauthorized access of third parties, in accordance with the requirements contained in the GDPR.
8. The Data controller is Krzysztof Wojno, running a business under the name "MultiBOX24.pl Krzysztof Wojno", registered in the Central Electronic Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for economy, based in Marki (05-270) at ul. Ceglana 8, NIP: 125-079-74-83, NIP EU: PL1250797483, REGON: 140804320.
9. Contact details of the Data controller: +48 (22) 379 70 72 (phone number), firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail address).
10. The Data controller processes personal data when it is necessary for:
(1) the performance of the contract by the Data controller, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR, including the provision of the User's account service as part of the Store Website or the Shop's mobile application and the provision of an online ordering system for products offered by the Store,
(2) the sale of products offered in the Store - the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR),
(3) conducting marketing activities - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Data controller - marketing of own products and services (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR),
(4) consideration of the complaint - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Data controller - (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR),
(5) sending commercial information by electronic means, including in particular notification of product availability - only if the User agrees - the legal basis for data processing is consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the GDPR),
(6) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Data controller, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the GDPR resulting from legal regulations,
(7) for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Data controller or a third party, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR, for which the Data controller recognizes: direct marketing, establishing, investigating or defending against claims, preventing fraud, sending data within a group of companies, keeping statistics and analyzes, ensuring the security of the information and communications technology environment.
11. Recipients of personal data may be entities authorized to do so pursuant to legal regulations and entities cooperating with the Data controller, including: entities providing and supporting teleinformation systems used by the Data controller to operate the Store website or mobile application and entities providing services related to the current the activity of the Data controller, entities providing delivery or return services offered by the Store, including processing complaints, including withdrawal from the contract, entities providing SMS or e-mailing services and ensuring correspondence or communication of information to Users, entities cooperating in the service of helpline Store or other communication channels made available to Users, entities providing services ensuring payment by the Data controller, entities providing advisory or audit services, IT, archives or destruction of documents and marketing services for the Data controller and other service providers, third parties involved in data processing, legal representatives or courts for the purpose of enforcing or concluding any agreement with the User.
13. The User has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing is related with direct marketing, the right to object to the processing of his personal data when processing is necessary for other purposes resulting from the legally legitimate interests pursued by the Data controller, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
14. Providing personal data is not obligatory, but necessary to conclude a contract and failure in providing it makes it impossible to conclude a contract.
15. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the contract, and after this period for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law, including the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Data controller, or determine, assert and defend against claims by the period resulting from the course of general time limits for claims, or until withdrawal of the consent granted.
16. A User placing an order in the Store giving personal address of a person other than the User in the delivery address, declares that he informed the persons indicated in the order about transferring personal data to the Data controller, the purpose and scope of collecting personal data and the rights that such person is entitled to.
17. In case of any doubts related to the processing of personal data, the User may ask the Data controller for information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Approvals for data processing for marketing purposes
18. A User might give their separate consent to place their personal information in the database of MultiBOX24.pl in order to receive marketing information related to the Store and its offer in the following way:
a) via e-mail - to an e-mail address provided in an order form or registration form;
b) by regular mail – to an address for correspondence provided in an order form or registration form, and in case there is no address for correspondence specified - to an address of registered permanent residence provided in an order form or registration form;
c) by short message service (SMS) – to a telephone number provided in an order form or registration form.
19. Giving the consent mentioned in point 18 is absolutely entirely voluntary. A given consent might be withdrawn by an User at any time through the Web Page and all such changes might be reported to the data controller at the e-mail address: email@example.com or by telephone at the number +48 (22) 379 70 72.
Data security and SSL certificate
20. In order to guarantee security of messages and data with respect to the services rendered as part of the Web Page, the Store takes all technical and organisational measures relevant to the degree of threat to security of the rendered services - in particular, measures aiming at prevention of accessing and modification of Users' personal information transferred vie the Internet by unauthorised persons. In particular, all private information (transferred upon registration, log-in or making payments using payment system operators) are protected using an advanced encryption algorithm in the form of a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. Using an encrypted connection enables a safe and effective method of encrypting data transferred between the User making a purchase and the server on which order information is stored or sent to.
21. The actions taken by MultiBOX24.pl might turn out to be insufficient if appropriate security measures are not taken by a User. Adhering to the following guidelines is recommended while using the Web Page:
a) each time after using the account at the Store one should click "Log out" in order to prevent unauthorised persons from logging onto a User account,
b) a login and password to a User account cannot be made available to third parties,
22. The Store never requests to Users for providing a login and password to a User account except for the requirement to provide this information upon log-in to the Web Page and subscribing for a newsletter transferred to an e-mail address provided by a User.
23. The Store does not collect any data automatically when using the Web Page, except the data contained in cookie files. The terms and conditions of storing and accessing information on a User's devices using cookie files, the purpose of which is to electronically provide services demanded by a User are indicated in detail in the document "Cookies policy" available to Users on the Store's website.