This Policy specifies the principles of storage and access to information on User's devices using Cookie files in order to deliver services demanded by the User, supplied electronically, by MultiBOX24.pl Krzysztof Wojno, with its headquarters in Poland, Marki (05-270) at ul. Ceglana 8.
1. Administrator - means MultiBOX24.pl Krzysztof Wojno registered in the Central Electronic Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister in charge of the economy with its registered seat in Marki (Poland) at ul. Ceglana 8, 05-270 Marki, Poland, with a tax identification number (NIP) 125-079-74-83, EU tax identification number PL1250797483, statistical identification number (REGON) 140804320, that delivers services electronically, stores and gains access to information in User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices that User uses for browsing the Website.
3. Own Cookies - means Cookies used by the Administrator, related to the services provided by the Administrator electronically, using the Website.
4. Third Party Cookies - means Cookies used by the Administrator's partners, using the Website.
5. Website - means the web page or application at which the Administrator runs the website active at http://www.macrovita.pl.
6. Device - means an electronic piece of equipment that a User uses to access the Website.
7. User - means an entity to which services can be rendered electronically or with which an Agreement for providing services electronically might be concluded, according to the Rules and provisions of law.
II. Types of Cookies used
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for a User's Device. In particular, it is not possible that viruses or other unwanted software or malware get to Users' Devices in that way. These files allow to identify software used by a User and adapt the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually include a name of the domain they come from, duration of the period they were stored on a Device and their attributed value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of Cookie files:
a) Session Cookies: they are stored on a User's Device and stay there until the moment of ending a browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The session Cookies mechanism does not allow to collect any personal details or confidential information from a User's Device.
b) Persistent Cookies: they are stored on a User's Device and stay there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off a Device will not result in removing them from a User's Device. The persistent Cookies mechanism does not allow to collect any personal details or confidential information from a User's Device.
3. A User has an opportunity to limit or disable Cookies' access to their Device. In case this option is used it is possible to use the Website only without the functions the nature of which requires Cookie files.
III. The purpose of using Cookies
1. The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a) Website configuration:
i) adapting the contents of the Website to User's preferences and optimising use of the Website;
ii) recognising a Website User's Device and its location, and, respectively, web page views adapted to their individual needs;
iii) remembering User settings and customizing User interface, e.g. with respect to selected language or region a User comes from;
iv) remembering history of sites visited in order to recommend contents;
v) font size, website design, etc.
b) User authentication on a website and ensuring user session on a website:
i) keeping Website User's session (upon log-in) due to which a User doesn't need to enter their login and password on each subpage;
ii) correct configuration of selected Website functions allowing in particular to verify authenticity of browser session;
iii) optimising and increasing efficiency of services rendered by the Administrator.
c) Implementing processes necessary for full functionality of websites:
i) adapting the contents of the Website to User's preferences and optimising use of the Website's pages. In particular, these files allow to recognise basic parameters of a User's Device and correctly display a website adapted to their individual needs;
ii) correct handling of the affiliate program, enabling in particular verification of redirecting Users to the Website.
d) Remembering User location:
i) correct configuration of the Website's selected functions enabling in particular adapting the information supplied to the User, taking into account their location.
e) Analyses and research as well as website statistics audit:
i) creating anonymous statistics that help understand how the Website's Users use its web pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and contents.
f) Providing advertising services:
i) adapting third party products and services presented on the Website;
g) Guaranteeing safety and reliability of the website.
2. The service Administrator uses Third Party Cookies for the following purposes:
a) Presenting multimedia content fed from an external web page on the Website:
i) www.youtube.com [Cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its registered seat in the USA]
b) Collecting general and anonymous statistical data using analytical tools:
i) Google Analytics [Cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its registered seat in the USA]
ii) IAI-Shop.com [Cookies administrator: IAI S.A. with its registered seat in Szczecin]
c) Using interactive functions in order to popularise the Website using social networks:
i) twitter.com [cookies administrator: Twitter Inc. with its registered seat in the USA]
ii) plus.google.com [Cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its registered seat in the USA]
iii) Facebook.com [Cookies administrator: Facebook Inc. with its registered seat in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered seat in Ireland]
iv) nk.pl [Cookies administrator: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Wroclaw]
v) LinkedIn.com [Cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited with its registered seat in Ireland]
vi) chce.to [Cookies administrator: chce.to sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Gdansk]
vii) Pinterest [Cookies administrator: Pinterest, Inc. with its registered seat in the USA]
viii) blip.pl [administrator: GG Network S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland]
x) Delicious.com [administrator: AVOS Systems Inc. with its registered seat in the USA]
d) Presenting opinions fed from an external web page on the Website's pages:
i) opineo.pl [Cookies administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Wroclaw]
ii) ceneo.pl [Cookies administrator: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Poznan]
e) Using functions fed from an external web page in order to facilitate communication through the Website:
i) skype.com [Cookies administrator: Microsoft Corporation with its registered seat in the USA]
ii) Gadu-Gadu.pl [administrator: GG Network S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland]
IV. An opportunity to determine the conditions of storing or getting access using Cookies
1. A User can change Cookie settings independently and at any time by specifying the terms and conditions of storing and accessing a User's Device using Cookie files. A User might make changes of the aforementioned settings through internet browser settings or by service configuration. There settings might be changed in particular so as to block automatic Cookie files in Internet browser settings or inform each time Cookies are stored on a User's device. Detailed information about the opportunities and methods of handling Cookie files are available in software (Internet browser) settings.
2. A User might remove Cookie files at any time by using available functions of the Internet browser they use.
3. Limiting use of Cookie files might influence some functionalities available on the Website.