3. MultiBOX24.pl does everything within its power to guarantee respect of privacy and protection of the information concerning personal details provided while using the Web Page and making purchases at the Store and takes all necessary actions to this end.
Scope of data transferred at registration and making purchases
4. The Store operated by MultiBOX24.pl enables its anonymous use as long as its User wishes. Making purchases or registration at the Store using the Web Page requires providing the following personal information through the Web Page and other forms of communication:
1) full name,
3) date of birth (providing this information is voluntary),
4) address of registered permanent residence,
5) another address for correspondence to which a specified order should be shipped,
6) e-mail address,
7) telephone number.
5. Information provided upon registering is processed only with the consent of a User. By providing the information necessary for completing an order a User gives their consent to place their personal information in the database of MultiBOX24.pl and processing them by MultiBOX24.pl in order to complete an order, including a correct verification of information concerning a given order, making arrangements as to collecting goods in person and providing information on order status.
6. Registration at the Store is free of charge and voluntary. Providing information in order to register at the store or submit an order for the products offered by the Store is a matter of a User's free will and informed choice. However, providing incomplete or untrue information might make it impossible to deliver an order.
Approvals for data processing for marketing purposes
7. A User might give their separate consent to place their personal information in the database of MultiBOX24.pl in order to receive marketing information related to the Store and its offer in the following way:
a) via e-mail - to an e-mail address provided in an order form or registration form;
b) by regular mail – to an address for correspondence provided in an order form or registration form, and in case there is no address for correspondence specified - to an address of registered permanent residence provided in an order form or registration form;
c) by short message service (SMS) – to a telephone number provided in an order form or registration form.
8. Giving the consent mentioned in point 7 is entirely voluntary. A given consent might be withdrawn by an User at any time through the Web Page and all such changes might be reported to the data controller at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at the number +48 22 379 70 72.
9. In order to complete an agreement MultiBOX24.pl might make available collected Users' personal information for courier and postal service companies cooperating with the Store, payment system operators and other companies as long as it is necessary for correct fulfilment of the liabilities to a User resulting from an agreement. In such cases the scope of information transferred is limited to the necessary minimum.
10. Upon dispatching a purchased product MultiBOX24.pl is obliged to send a survey invitation to a User's e-mail address in order to verify the effectiveness and quality of delivery of purchased products and expressing User's opinion on the delivery, as part of completing an agreement concluded with a User. A User is authorised - but in no case obliged - to fill in the form provided above. All reservations with respect to completing an order might be submitted to the data controller, also at the indicated e-mail address: email@example.com or by telephone, at the number +48 22 379 70 72.
11. Moreover, the information provided by a User might be made available to appropriate public authorities if applicable provisions of law require that.
12. MultiBOX24.pl might present aggregate statistical reports prepared based on User information to third parties. However, the degree of processing this information as well as the method of presenting it exclude a possibility of identifying a specific User.
Data security and SSL certificate
13. Pursuant to provisions of the Act of August 29th 1997 on personal data protection (Journal Of Laws 1997 No. 133 position 883 with further changes) User information is collected and processed with due diligence in order to protect the interest of individuals concerned including, among others, adequate protection from access of unauthorised persons.
14. In order to guarantee security of messages and data with respect to the services rendered as part of the Web Page, the Store takes all technical and organisational measures relevant to the degree of threat to security of the rendered services - in particular, measures aiming at prevention of accessing and modification of Users' personal information transferred vie the Internet by unauthorised persons. In particular, all private information (transferred upon registration, log-in or making payments using payment system operators) are protected using an advanced encryption algorithm in the form of a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. Using an encrypted connection enables a safe and effective method of encrypting data transferred between the User making a purchase and the server on which order information is stored or sent to.
15. The actions taken by MultiBOX24.pl might turn out to be insufficient if appropriate security measures are not taken by a User. Adhering to the following guidelines is recommended while using the Web Page:
a) each time after using the account at the Store one should click "Log out" in order to prevent unauthorised persons from logging onto a User account,
b) a login and password to a User account cannot be made available to third parties,
16. The Store never requests to Users for providing a login and password to a User account except for the requirement to provide this information upon log-in to the Web Page and subscribing for a newsletter transferred to an e-mail address provided by a User.
Dataset controller and submitting dataset to GIODO
17. MultiBOX24.pl Krzysztof Wojno with its registered seat in Poland, Marki (05-270) at ul. Ceglana 8 is the dataset controller.
18. The Store's User Databases have been submitted to GIODO (the Chief Inspector of Personal Data Protection) by MultiBOX24.pl. The scope of the submitted databases might be checked on GIODO's website.
Other User's rights as part of personal information
19. Each User whose personal details are stored in the database of MultiBOX24.pl reserved the right to demand for information on the contents of their personal details stored as well as to demand for changing, blocking or removing such details and the right to correct errors, supplement information and update their personal information. All such changes should be submitted to the data controller to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at the number +48 22 379 70 72. A User is able to view and edit their data on the Web Page at any time upon log-in using a login and password.
20. The Store does not collect any data automatically when using the Web Page, except the data contained in cookie files. The terms and conditions of storing and accessing information on a User's devices using cookie files, the purpose of which is to electronically provide services demanded by a User are indicated in detail in the document "Cookies policy" available to Users on the Store's website.