Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 15 days.
Environmental pollution must be rightly considered as an important source of cutaneous stress, although it is underestimated over the years now. The evolution of our lifestyles as well as the increasing urbanization during these past years amplify the risks, making pollution one of the major sources of concern for health and beauty. Cells, their lipid and protein components, but also their DNA, are the main targets of pollutants, generators of oxidation and inflammation. Dry skin, reactive and sensitive skin, acne and more particularly prematurity and accelerated ageing, are some of the well-known pollution consequences.
Unfortunately, the protective function of skin’s Stratum corneum is not unlimited and the prolonged and repetitive exposure to high levels of pollutants overtakes its natural defense capacity, until the barrier finally weakens and damages increase. If biologically stimulating the natural defenses is an answer to fight against pollution at long term, it is also possible to act immediately and physically, in order to increase the skin’s capacity of protection by applying a “breathing” shield, which will make a screen to prevent the penetration of pollutants like a second skin and, therefore, reduce the induced damages.
The anti-pollution effect of Olive & Argan Anti-pollution Moisturizing Fine City cream is based on a polysaccharide of high molecular weight obtained from biotechnology, which is forms a film on the skin and interacts with other ingredients.
This polysaccharide, thanks to its matrix-forming properties, acts as a barrier against the 3 types of pollution stress:
- Atmospheric (carbon particles, particle matters and heavy metals)
- Domestic (chemicals)
As a result, it limits the extra and intracellular induced damages: oxidative stress, inflammation, cellular and mitochondrial toxicity on the skin.
For all skin types. Gentle non-greasy cream that immediately hydrates the skin and creates, at the same time, a protective film for binding and retaining the moisture on its surface for long. Additionally, it works like a protective shield preventing the penetration of environment pollutants into the skin, reducing also the harm they cause.
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED | MINERAL OIL, VASELINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SILICONE & PARABENS FREE | 96% INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN
COMPOSITION OF NATURAL COMPONENTS:
- Moroccan Argan Oil* - one of the most expensive vegetable oils, known as "liquid gold", "elixir of youth" or "Moroccan gold". It is a recognized antioxidant that protects cells against oxidants, eliminates the problems of dry skin, fights wrinkles, works anti-inflammatory, nourishes and tones the skin, regulates sebaceous glands, relieves the symptoms of allergies, accelerate the healing of wounds, burns, bedsores, frostbite.
- Olive oil from Crete* - contains a wealth of vitamins, minerals, natural antioxidants, polyphenols and monounsaturated fatty acids. Olive oil is used in Macrovita cosmetics, comes from Greece and is considered as the best in the world. Works intensively as an antioxidant, stimulates cell, anti-inflammatory, astringent and effectively moisturizes.
- Aloe* - present in it vitamins A, C and E act as antioxidants to eliminate free radicals. Aloe stimulates fibroblast activity, it means, cells producing collagen and elastin. As a result, the skin becomes more strained and well moisturized.
- Shea Butter - contains significant amounts of vitamins A and E, polyphenols and natural UV filters. What's more, exhibits excellent moisturizing and antioxidant properties. Delays the aging process, nourishes, smoothes wrinkles, restores skin vitality and healthy appearance.
- Hyaluronic acid - a natural component of the intercellular matrix of the skin, responsible for the binding of water in the body. With age, its quantity decrease and by that the skin loses water binding capacity, which in turn is the direct cause of wrinkles.
- Licorice* + concentrated licorice extract - the base component of licorice is glycyrrhizinic acid with outstanding soothing and regenerating properties. Works antiseptic, perfectly moisturizes and eliminates free radicals.
- Vitamin E - is a powerful antioxidant, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and therefore prevents the formation of wrinkles, evidently improves the structure of the skin surface and provide the desired smoothness and elasticity.
- Allantoin - accelerates cell renewal, soothes and moisturizes, helps healing damaged skin. Exfoliating action stimulates the formation of new, fresh and firm layer of the epidermis.
- Provitamin Β5 (Panthenol) - exhibits healing effect, relieves irritations, redness, and perfectly moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft and flexible. Panthenol shows no allergenic properties.
* BIO ingredients with organic certificate
Apply sufficient quantity onto clean skin, avoiding the eye contour area.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
MACROVITA Natural Cosmetics was founded in 1984. Below you may find the movie prepared on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the MACROVITA company! We invite you to watch!
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Coconut Alkanes, C14-22 Alcohols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Olus Oil (Vegetable Oil), Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan)* Oil, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (Olive*) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe* Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice*) Root Extract, Allantoin, Urea, Fructose, Maltose, Trehalose, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2 Hexanediol | *BIO | **ALLERGENS FREE
|Ingredients of natural origin:|
FREE OF: mineral oils (paraffin), petrolatum, propylene glycol, parabens, genetically modified ingredients (GMO FREE)
|Safety of using:|
DERMATOLOGICALLY & MICROBIOLOGICALLY TESTED | ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
the receptacle with a practical closing
approximate weight of the cosmetic and packaging
return within 15 days without giving reasons - details in Terms and Conditions