MACROVITA EUCALYPTUS OIL in natural oils with vitamin E 100ml
- MACROVITA eucalyptus oil accelerates healing of wounds, soothes and deters insects. Relieves the respiratory system after inhalation. It is perfectly combined with sweet almonds oil and thanks to that softens and moisturizes the skin.
cold pressed, enriched with vitamins E+C+F
100% ingredients of natural origin
NO mineral oils (paraffin), NO parabens
MACROVITA natural eucalyptus oil is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh leaves of Eucalyptus globulus L. trees (Eucalyptus Knob). The main component is oil is cineol (eucalyptol), which exhibits antibacterial, wound-healing and improving oxygen exchange in the alveoli properties.
Eucalyptus oil applied onto the skin has a cooling effect, antiseptic and eliminates cutaneous eruptions. Can be successfully used for skin inflammation: acne, burns, psoriasis, fungal infection, insect bites or wounds difficult to heal.
Eucalyptus oil used for inhalation soothes the diseases of the upper respiratory tract. Aromatherapy with the use of eucalyptus oil also improves concentration and stimulates for action.
Eucalyptus oil massage relieves pain tendons, headache, muscle and rheumatic pain.
Eucalyptus oil has a fresh, herbal-earthy fragrance which acts as a deterrent for mosquitoes, lice, fleas and other insects.
Shake thoroughly before using. Protect your eyes from getting into the oil (contains essential oils). Due to the content of sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil MACROVITA can be applied directly on the skin (including areas with skin problems). The oil can also be used for the production of professional cosmetics and at home, and also for treatments in beauty salons, hairdressers and massage parlors.
Can also be used in:
- massage - in rheumatism or muscle pains 5 drops of oil should be combined with 10 ml of olive oil or grapeseeds oil brand MACROVITA;
- aromatherapy - 5-10 drops of eucalyptus oil should be added to the aromatherapy fireplace with water;
- mouthwash - 5 drops of MACROVITA eucalyptus oil dissolved in 200 ml of hot, boiled water;
- steam inhalation - in flu-like states 10-20 drops of eucalyptus oil should be dissolved in about 100 ml of hot water and inhale vapours for about 10 minutes;
- acne - 5 drops of eucalyptus oil should be mixed with the cream to the face or grapeseeds oil or applied directly on skin lesions;
- bath lotion - in order to improve the mood 5-10 drops of eucalyptus oil should be mixed with a spoon of honey and add to the water.
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED. EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
GET TO KNOW THE MACROVITA VEGETABLE, COSMETIC OILS
MACROVITA vegetable, cosmetic oils have been created to meet the expectations of people who love the direct contact with nature. They can be regarded as "the essence of care" - contain all beneficial properties of plants, bestowing this richness our face, body and hair.
Natural cosmetic oils MACROVITA contain pure plant oils. They are also enriched with anti-aging complex of vitamins E+C+F. Most of them are organic oils with organic certificate. As antioxidants, vitamins effectively fight free radicals, helping maintain proper functioning of the antioxidant system of the skin, prevent its flabbiness and dehydration.
Cosmetic oils MACROVITA are produced by cold pressing, what prevent the most valuable components from damaging by heat. All MACROVITA natural oils is packed in a blue glass bottle to eliminate the harmful effects of UV radiation.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Leaf) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Limonene
approximate weight of the cosmetic and packaging
Goods purchased in our store are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are subject to exchange if they have factory defects. The guarantee is granted for a period of 24 months, excluding the 12-month guarantee for entrepreneurs. Details in our regulations.