MACROVITA OLIVE-ELIA Liquid Soap olive oil & camomile 300ml
- OLIVELIA LIQUID SOAP: excellent evolution of traditional, coming from Greek olive oil, has allowed to create a natural, olive soap, rich in organic plant extracts coming from organic farming (aloe vera, chamomile, oats).
Natural, the best Greek olive locked in a gentle soap for hand care
Excellent evolution of traditional Greek olive oil has allowed to create a natural, olive soap, rich in organic plant extracts coming from organic farming. Gently cleans, softens, moisturizes and soothes irritations.
The content of natural ingredients reaches 86%. The formula without parabens, mineral oil (paraffin), Vaseline, silicones, propylene glycol, and no genetically modified plant extracts (GMO FREE).
COMPOSITION OF NATURAL COMPONENTS:
- olive oil* - moisturizes, anti-aging
- chamomile* - moisturizes, smoothes, soothes, anti-inflammatory
- oats - moisturizes, nourishes, soothes
- aloe vera* - soothes
- provitamin B5 - elasticity
* BIO ingredients with organic certificate
A small amount of soap is enough to create a big foam, which then ought to be flush from surface of the skin with plenty of water.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Propolis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria*) Flower Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat*) Kernel Extract, Aloe* Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive*) Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance)**, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, CI 19140, CI 42090 | *BIO |**ALLERGENS FREE
approximate weight of the cosmetic and packaging
Goods purchased in our store are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are subject to exchange if they have factory defects. The guarantee is granted for a period of 24 months, excluding the 12-month guarantee for entrepreneurs. Details in our regulations.