InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2014 for MACROVITA
Body Butter OLIVE&ARGAN of MACROVITA has received an award at the prestigious BEST BEAUTY BUYS 2014. Selection was made by the editors of the "InStyle" magazine with the best experts in the field of beauty. During the tests, they have checked all the cosmetics on the market and selected absolutely 212 the best!
Revitalizing Body Butter
Exceptionally natural formula - 92% of natural ingredients
Wealth of hyaluronic acid and essential argan oil
Exceptionally natural formula of argan body butter with hyaluronic acid contains a wealth of moisturizing, nourishing, softening, soothing irritation and ingredients designed to revitalize and nourish the skin. After the therapy the skin becomes soft, supple, perfectly moisturised and delicately scented. For all skin types.
The content of moisturizing shea butter, beeswax and cocoa butter is responsible for long-lasting and deep hydration of skin cells and its healthy appearance. Wealth of hyaluronic acid, organic aloe vera, extract from the seeds of sandalwood and other ingredients of BIO-organic farming (Moroccan argan oil, olive oil from Crete, licorice) result in an amazing and visible effect of firming the skin and its rejuvenation.
The content of of natural ingredients in argan butter body reaches 92%. The formula without parabens, mineral oil free (paraffin), Vaseline, propylene glycol, and genetically modified plant extracts (GMO FREE).
COMPOSITION OF NATURAL COMPONENTS:
- Moroccan Argan Oil* - one of the most expensive vegetable oils, known as "liquid gold", "elixir of youth" or "Moroccan gold". It is a recognized antioxidant that protects cells against oxidants, eliminates the problems of dry skin, fights wrinkles, works anti-inflammatory, nourishes and tones the skin, regulates sebaceous glands, relieves the symptoms of allergies, accelerate the healing of wounds, burns, bedsores, frostbite.
- Olive oil from Crete* - contains a wealth of vitamins, minerals, natural antioxidants, polyphenols and monounsaturated fatty acids. Olive oil is used in Macrovita cosmetics, comes from Greece and is considered as the best in the world. Works intensively as an antioxidant, stimulates cell, anti-inflammatory, astringent and effectively moisturizes.
- Shea Butter - contains significant amounts of vitamins A and E, polyphenols and natural UV filters. What's more, exhibits excellent moisturizing and antioxidant properties. Delays the aging process, nourishes, smoothes wrinkles, restores skin vitality and healthy appearance.
- Cocoa Butter - contains a high concentration of free fatty acids and plant sterols, cocoa butter is biocompatible with the human skin, which becomes properly moisturized and nourished, the smell of chocolate improves mood, so the cocoa butter can put in a pleasant state of serenity.
- Beeswax - secretion of worker bees obtained after the consumption of large amounts of pollen and honey, contains carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids, exhibits moisturizing, oiling and protective, are especially recommended for people with a tendency to drying their skin, additive of beeswax to creams and lotions facilitates the distribution on the surface of the body and provides leaving a protective filter on the skin.
- Seeds of Sandalwood - Sandalwood essential oil combats skin problems (both dry and oily) because of the perfect regulation of sebum production. Recommended to the skin care due to the astringent and antiseptic qualities.
- Hyaluronic acid - a natural component of the intercellular matrix of the skin, responsible for the binding of water in the body. With age, its quantity decrease and by that the skin loses water binding capacity, which in turn is the direct cause of wrinkles.
- Vitamin complex E+C+F - affect significantly on the maintenance of the correct condition of the skin, enhances the properties of synthesizing collagen, thereby delaying the aging of the skin and preventing the formation of wrinkles, prevents the appearance of redness and discoloration, purifying and detoxifying properties, which allows for the maintenance of correct structure of the skin and also preserve the impression of freshness and smoothness of the skin, maintaining an appropriate level of skin hydration and production on the skin natural protective filter, antioxidant properties, prevent flabbiness and drying of the skin.
- Aloe* - present in it vitamins A, C and E act as antioxidants to eliminate free radicals. Aloe stimulates fibroblast activity, it means, cells producing collagen and elastin. As a result, the skin becomes more strained and well moisturized.
- Allantoin - accelerates cell renewal, soothes and moisturizes, helps healing damaged skin. Exfoliating action stimulates the formation of new, fresh and firm layer of the epidermis.
- Licorice* + concentrated licorice extract - the base component of licorice is glycyrrhizinic acid with outstanding soothing and regenerating properties. Works antiseptic, perfectly moisturizes and eliminates free radicals.
- Provitamin Β5 (Panthenol) - exhibits healing effect, relieves irritations, redness, and perfectly moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft and flexible. Panthenol shows no allergenic properties.
* BIO ingredients with organic certificate
Daily after a bath or shower massage gently velvety argan body butter into the skin. It can also be used on slightly wet skin. Make gentle body massage until absorbed. Do not rinse. Suitable for a relaxing massage.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Panthenol, Aloe* Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice*) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan)* Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive*) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xymenynic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid | *BIO